Craniosacral Therapy emerged in the 1970s, arising from Cranial Osteopathy, itself founded in the 1930s. The first practitioners emerged in the UK in the late 1980s. It is a gentle, hands-on therapy which is suitable for all ages. It works with the whole person to aid your body's own healing, but can also be used for those times when you're just looking for a pick-me-up.
While it can be used as a stand alone therapy, it also works well when used in conjunction with other complementary therapies and traditional medicine.
Craniosacral Therapy - a gentle yet powerful form of healing - is on hand for the people of North East Fife and Tayside from a fully qualified craniosacral therapist, Vivienne Moss, who's been practising complementary therapy in Tayside since 1989. She's also a Member and Fellow of the Craniosacral Therapy Association and is qualified in Osteopathy and Naturopathy too.
• Non-invasive, hands on treatment, with the lightest of
• You'll remain fully clothed throughout the treatment
• Treats your whole body and your whole person
• May promote a feeling of well being, health and vitality
• Aids your body's own self healing
• Helps to maximise your body's full potential
• Aids with physical aches and pains
• Offers relief from emotional and psychological
To book a craniosacral therapy session with Vivienne, call :